By loading the map, you agree to OpenStreetMap Foundation's privacy policy.
Learn more

Load map

Pagans’ Stone

The Pagans’ Stone is a Roman spring sanctuary, which, according to the findings, existed from about the 2nd century AD until about 390. The left

Bears Hole

The name Bears Hole is in part due to the appearance of brown bears in the hilly and well-wooded Palatinate. The name „berndayl“ (Middle high

Silver Lake

Before 1960, an agricultural hill was located here. The original terrain level can be seen at the location of the power pole opposite. For the


Historical The construction of the bunker plant in Kreuzstrasse is closely connected with the mining of molding sand by the former Würmell molding sand works.The

Hilltop Settlement

A late antique hilltop settlement in the Palatinate Forest On the approx. 1.6 ha plateau of the “Großer Berg” (big mountain) there was a hilltop

Village Fountains

Rosenbrunnen „Der Rosenbrunnen“ (the rose fountain) on Marktstraße is a fountain with a circulation pump. It was built in 1980 by the Rose Association, which

Maximilian’s Stone

On February 16, 1824, the plain sandstone cube was erected as a king’s stone in honor of the first Bavarian king, Maximilian 1 (1799 -1825)

Catholic Church

Mariä Heimsuchung (Visitation of the Virgin Mary) Around 1670/80 three brothers of Sickingen, had a small chapel built. It was called “Zu unserer lieben Frau”.

Protestant Church

Chronicle of the protestant congregation Ever since July 13th, 1857 the protestant congregation of Kindsbach has been part of the parish of Landstuhl which was